Standard Maintenance Requests may be submitted online, using the form below. They will be processed during our next business day.
Please submit a form for each maintenance request.
Farnsworth Property Maintenance is pleased to provide our residents with 24 hour Emergency Service. We hope that you will never need this service, but if you do please call us, at any time. Prior to making a call, we want you to know what to expect.
Emergency Maintenance Requests must be submitted by phone prior to being submitted online. Please Call: 480-830-9945 to report your Emergency Maintenance Request. All Emergencies must be called in to the office first, and then you may submit a form online to ensure that you receive priority service. Emergency Maintenance Requests submitted online, without a phone call, will be handled as a standard request during our normal business hours.
Emergencies are classified as items which require immediate attention that would pose greater danger or damage, if not attended to immediately. In case of emergency, please ensure that all tenants are out of harm’s way and then report the problem.
While inconvenient and in need of prompt attention, the following problems are examples of non emergent maintenance issues:
- Locked out of your property or any problem involving your lock and/or key
- Noise Complaints or Security Issues- Please call 911, if necessary
- Clogged or backed up toilet, sink or bathtub if there are other toilets, sinks or bathtubs available in the property
- Other maintenance issues that can be handled during our normal business hours
The following items are examples of problems that are classified as an Emergency:
- Fire- Call 911 first!! Then call us.
- Gas Leaks, Gas Smell or Carbon Monoxide Presence
- Power Outage for more than 8 hours, and the situation is beyond storm damage or a power outage.
- Plumbing Issue: Total stoppage of the plumbing drain system or only Toilet or Bath not working.
- Sewer or septic tank failure and backing up into residence.
- No Heat when interior temperatures fall below 70 degrees F
- No Air Conditioning when interior temperatures rise above 86 degrees F for evaporative cooling or 82 degrees F for air conditioning
- Roof Damage that allows elements to enter the property
- Flooding of your property
- No hot water for an extended period of time, exceeding 24 hours
- Water leaks that are persistent and cause water to pool in the location
- Garbage disposal not working, if water is backing up in sink
- Refrigerator not working
- Stove not working
- Broken window
- Broken exterior door