What We Provide
For over 50 years we have been offering professional management services and competitive management fees for all types of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
PROSPECTIVE TENANT SCREENING
One of the most important aspects of a successful rental experience is selecting the right tenants. In today's market finding qualified tenants requires an in depth analysis of applicants. Just looking at the 'numbers' doesn't always tell the whole story. We accomplish this by including the following procedures in our leasing process:
- A detailed credit history is obtained on applicants.
- A criminal background check is done on all adult occupants.
- A national financial risk ranking and analysis is obtained on applicants.
- Previous landlords are contacted for references and rental history.
- Employment and income are verified.
- Our lease agreement was developed by attorneys who specialize in real estate and
AREAS WHERE WE MARKET
- We run advertising in over 25 national rental websites.
- Commercial and industrial properties are listed in Loop Net.
- Properties are listed in regional MLS systems.
- We distribute rental hot sheets locally.
- We work with national and city housing and section 8 programs.
- Properties are listed on the Farnsworth Realty & Management Co. website.
- Detailed financial statements are generated each month. You will also receive all expense receipts.
- We pay your mortgages, HOA fees, and any additional expenses relating to your property.
- At year end, summary statements are generated to make your tax preparation painless.
We oversee all maintenance issues regarding your property. We have a staff on-call 24 hours-a-day to address any emergencies that may arise. Because of our volume we obtain competitive pricing on all maintenance work performed. We eliminate the headache associated with planned and un-planned maintenance for your rental property.
It is our goal to create a mutually successful and trusted working relationship with owners. If you are unsatisfied with our service for any reason, you may cancel our contract at any time with a 10 day
Our management fee for single family homes is 8.0% of the rents collected with a minimum monthly fee of $35. If you have multiple or other types of properties we will customize a management fee that is advantageous for your particular investment portfolio. For additional information or questions please contact us.