Issues To Consider
ESTABLISHING YOUR HOME’S VALUE
The most important decision in today’s market is right pricing.
It is important to have an understanding of pricing strategies that
take into account market extremes and identify the current competition.
It is also important to understand that sold and pending comparable
properties are considerations for assuring the property will appraise
for the sales price, but in many cases not be the ultimate consideration
of potential buyers.
SELLING YOUR HOME
Your home is unique, and so are you. Farnsworth Realty Management does
not take a cookie cutter approach like some of the national companies may do.
Instead, your Farnsworth Realty professional will customize a unique plan to
market your home that will be tailored to your specific home and situation.
LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME
Finding the perfect home requires a considerable amount of time and a significant
undertaking. At Farnsworth Realty, it is our goal to make this transition as smooth
as possible. Some questions to consider are:
- Where do I want to live?
- Are there good schools nearby?
- Is shopping conveniently located?
- How far will I have to drive to work?
- What kind and style of a house do I want?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do I need?
- Do I want a yard to maintain?
- How much can I afford to spend?
Simply put, you can afford a house that costs as much as the largest monthly
mortgage payment you qualify for. A quick way to estimate the size of mortgage
you may qualify for is to take your gross monthly income (that’s before taxes
and other deductions) and multiply it by .28. Our associates will help you
analyze your financial situation and arrange competitive financing and expert
WHY SHOULD I WORK WITH A REALTOR
Working with a professional Realtor to buy your home is a good idea for many reasons:
- They are familiar with the process of buying a home and can explain things to you.
- They can easily access information on all properties listed for sale by Realtors in your area.
- They are familiar with the process of buying a home and can explain the process to you.
- They can set up appointments for you to see homes that interest you.
- They will help you complete all the necessary paperwork when it comes time to make an offer.
- They will analyze your financial situation to help you to determine how much you can afford to spend.
- They will help to arrange the necessary financing.
- They will be with you at closing to answer your questions and make sure the process runs smoothly.