In order to expedite the application process and give you a timely response, it is important that you accurately complete the application in full and provide all required documentation. Any missing or inaccurate information will delay the process. The following information will be verified.
- The occupancy limit of property is met (2 occupants per bedroom)
- Current employment
- Minimum income requirements are met (2.5 times the monthly rent)
- Criminal background check on all adult occupants
- Current credit report and risk scores
- Landlord references
You will need to provide the following:
All applicants must provide a copy of a photo ID. All applicants must also provide a copy of one of the following; social security card, birth certificate, US passport, resident alien card, or Visa.
- The application fee is $60 plus $30 for each additional adult occupant.
- Verifiable proof of current income. You will need to provide one month’s worth of your most recent pay stubs. If you are self employed, or do not receive pay stubs, you will need to provide a copy the first page of your last year’s federal tax return.
- Submission of your application does not secure your position of first right to rent the property. During the application process if you wish to hold the property and secure first position to rent the property a minimum deposit equal to 1/2 of the security deposit is required. This will hold the property for up to 2 weeks and will be applied towards your security deposit if you are approved. All holding deposits are non-refundable after 72 hours of receipt. If your application is declined your entire holding deposit will be refunded.
- If your application is approved 1/2 of the security deposit must be received in our office within 24 hours of notification of approval, or the property will be placed back on the market. The security deposit is non-refundable after 72 hours of receipt. All monies must be paid in the form of money order or cashiers check. We accept credit cards but an additional charge 2.9% charge & 31 cents transaction fee will be added.
- If you are declined you may have a co-signer reapply in your behalf. If you have any additional questions please contact our office.